31.10. - 3.11. 2017
International Fair for Wood Processing and Furniture Industry
Facts & Figures:
WOOD-TEC is the most important trade fair for the wood processing and furniture industry in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. This event is a business, educational and social event for all those who work with wood. For most joiners and carpenters, WOOD-TEC is an event they should not miss.
The trade fair takes place with the support of the EUMABOIS (European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers).
The exhibitors' interest suggests that also in 2017,
WOOD-TEC will be a showcase of domestic manufacturers and world brands, both in
the field of machines for the woodworking industry and in components for the
production of furniture. Each edition of WOOD-TEC is therefore a sought-after
opportunity to get an overview of technologies and materials.
The Czech-Slovak concept is the key idea of the 2017 edition, in the previous year the number of visitors from Slovakia increased significantly. This year, too, we will do our best to make the number of visitors from Slovakia even higher.
A survey conducted among visitors of the WOOD-TEC 2015 fair has revealed that visitors are looking not only for machinery but also for components for the manufacturing of furniture. With rising economy and consumption, it can be expected that this trend will be even stronger.
With the aim of permanently enhancing the visitor attractiveness of WOOD-TEC, we will organize the WOOD-TEC Arena this year as well; it serves primarily to gather information about trends and news. Of course, this forum is open to all exhibitors who want to enhance their presentation to visitors.
Contests are a good opportunity to highlight exhibits on display, hence this year we are launching the WOOD-TEC Award. The award-winning exhibits always receive more attention, and the awards can be widely used by exhibitors.
Price advantage only till the end of May
Sign up for WOOD-TEC by the end of May and get a significant price advantage. From 1 June, we launch a visitor campaign; we will use the information from the exhibitors on the fair website and in the cooperating media. An application sent in time therefore means not only a financial advantage but also a higher efficiency of the whole fair presentation.
- Full name: International Fair for Wood Processing and Furniture Industry
- Date: 31.10. - 3.11. 2017
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
- Statistics: 2015
- Number of Visitors 10771
- Number of Companies: 297
- Exhibition space: 7452 m2
Sector focus: Wood-processing and Furniture Industry
|20. 4. 2017||WOOD-TEC 2017|
|24. 2. 2017||WOOD-TEC 2017 will feature WOOD-TEC ARENA and an Exhibit Competition|
|13. 7. 2016||WOOD-TEC 2017 to be held in late October and early November|
|23. 10. 2015||WOOD-TEC = key specialist presentation within the Czech and Slovak republics|
|15. 10. 2015||WOOD-TEC – a trade fair with the scent of timber is approaching|
|7. 9. 2015||WOOD-TEC becomes a Czech-Slovak fair|
|7. 9. 2015||WOOD-TEC reports almost sold out halls|
- Machines, technical equipment and services for forestry
- Machines and technical equipment for primary processing (production of semi-finished products)
- Machines and technical equipment for secondary processing (laminating, machining, gluing of solid timber)
- Machines and technical equipment for surface finishing
- Machines and technical equipment for assembly, packaging
- Materials handling, warehousing and commissioning technology
- Robots technology
- Machines and plants for special process
- Machines and plants for special product groups
- Other auxiliary machines, equipment and devices
- Portable machines for processing of timber and plastics
- Tools and auxiliaries
- Machines and equipment for maintenance and manufacturing of tools
- Products for the equipment of machines
- Use of residual wood (dust, chips, firewood, bark), generation of energy and heating using wood fuel
- Energy saving, environmental protection, occupational safety, fire prevention and air-conditioning
- Electronic data acquisition and data processing equipment; measuring, testing and control systems
- Materials, coatings and chemical products in production of wood and plastics
- Fittings, locks and connecting elements
- Upholstering machines and equipment
- Delivery of complete plants, financing and leasing companies
- Independent computer software (CAD, ERP, production planning and control, etc.)
- Independent services for the wood industries
- Research and testing institutes, educational institutions for the timber and woodworking industries
- Publishers of literature for the timber and woodworking industries