International Fair of Agricultural Technology
Dieci - Agri Farmer 30.7 VS
PROFILE OF EXHIBITS
|Product:||Dieci - Agri Farmer 30.7 VS|
|Location:||Hall V, st. no. 011|
|Exhibitor:||Agrozet České Budějovice, a.s.|
Brief characteristics of the exhibit
Thanks to cooperation between Dieci and Danfoss there has been an evolution in the structure and control of hydrostatic transmission. Computerization of hydrostatic transmission and connection with the other control units has brought a change in the control of the whole telescopic loader. Gas pedal determines the speed, the engine speed is determined by the control units in each junction and that is why there is no contradiction in the requirement for ground speed and the performance of the working hydraulic. The engine is maintained at optimal rev speed in each work mode which ensures low consumption and a long life of the telescopic loader.
Specification of advantages compared to the competitors
Difference between competitors
- Hydrostatic transmission is fitted with sensors and the control unit with connection to CAN-BUS.
- Change in control tilt of the pump plate when the maximum work pressure is reached.
- In order to reduce the amount of oil needed, pressure is applied on the other side of the control piston. Hydraulic oil does not heat up and the pump is able to maintain the maximum power.
- The gas pedal only controls the ground speed, the revs of the engine only react to the current power requirement.
- The control is much easier and faster and the fuel consumption remains low.
- Work in sloping terrain is easier, just release the speed pedal and press the brake pedal. As a result the engine increases the revs according to the requirements of the hydraulic.