International Fair of Agricultural Technology
ROPA Tiger 5
PROFILE OF EXHIBITS
|Product:||ROPA Tiger 5|
|Location:||Hall A, st. no. 017|
|Producer:||ROPA Fahrzeug- und Maschinenbau GmbH|
Brief characteristics of the exhibit
ROPA Tiger 5 is proven innovative design of 3-axle sugar beet harvesters. Specifically for the Tiger 5, ROPA has developed an innovative chassis concept with an oscillating front axle in conjunction with 2 hydraulically supported rear axles. This new stepless traction drive was specifically developed by ROPA, Omsi and Bosch-Rexroth for ROPA Tiger 5 and its high driving power. Trimming Micro-Topper= the sharp flail cuts off leaves, nothing is wasted, no beets are cut too low. ROPA combines under the name R-Concept its new intuitive operating philosophy. A large 12.1 inch touch screen performs as the information and command centre of the machine. ROPA Tiger 5= „The new superior class“.
Specification of advantages compared to the competitors
- Soil-protective hydraulic chassis system with new tyres technology only 1.4 bar tyre inflation pressure for sustainable land management.
- The automatic levelling system using six hydraulic cylinders and sensors is unique among 3-axle beet harvesters. The chassis is kept completely horizontally for up to 10 percent side slope.
- As a unique selling proposition on the market of 3-axle sugar beet harvesters, the Tiger has a direct power transmission via directly linear situated cardan shafts from traction drive to both rear axles and front axle, which is a great advantage for better traction in changing or difficult soil and harvesting conditions.
- Tiger 5 have 49 % larger tyre contact area, 33 % less contact pressure thanks to tyre Michelin IF1000/55 R32 CerexBib
- Significant reduction of load peaks by load transfer: 8 % less on the first axle, 37 % less on the second axle, 43 % less on the third axle