31.3. - 4.4. 2012
International Forestry and Hunting Fair
Facts & Figures:
Within their successful ten-year history the TECHAGRO, ANIMAL VETEX and SILVA REGINA Fairs have shaped themselves into a prestigious event of great value, representing one of the leading events of their nature in Europe.
Why should you take part in the TECHAGRO, ANIMAL VETEX, SILVA REGINA ?
- The largest complex of professional fairs in Central Europe
- Recent trends and technologies in agriculture, forestry and veterinary medicine
- Presentation of leading world firms
- High international participation
- Eventful accompanying programme with topical issues of the branches and attendance of prominent personalities
- Full name: International Forestry and Hunting Fair
- Date: 31.3. - 4.4. 2012
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- Statistics: 2012
- Number of Visitors 111150
- Number of Companies: 195
- Exhibition space: 10317 m2
Sector focus: Agricultural Technology, Forestry
SILVA REGINA 2012 in figures
The combo of agricultural and forestry trade fairs continues the growth trend and this year’s edition has become a record-breaking year in every way, as the largest event organized at the Brno Exhibition Centre in 2012.
This agricultural, forestry and farming show in Brno is among the largest of its kind in Europe, and is the clear number 1 in the Czech Republic and Central Europe. This year’s edition was the largest ever held, on an exhibition area of more than 73,000 square metres which filled the whole exhibition grounds. Exhibitions occupied 13 exhibition halls and all available open air exhibition space. A record-breaking 776 exhibitors from 20 countries including China and Korea attended TECHAGRO, ANIMAL VETEX, SILVA REGINA BIOMASS.
Responses make it clear that exhibitors were very satisfied with the interest in their exhibits and concluded contracts. In addition to Czech farmers and foresters they also met with foreign customers who came to Brno from 50 countries. There was also an extraordinary attendance - more than 300 busses dispatched not only from the Czech Republic but also from abroad. Twenty busses came from Slovakia, eight from Austria, three from Poland and two from Hungary, other expert delegations arrived from Croatia, Belarus, Latvia and Ukraine.
Professionals appreciated the extraordinary scope of offers. None of the market leaders or major retailers were missing among the exhibitors, presenting a great number of innovations. The competition for the best exhibits involved a record one hundred products, thirteen of them won the Grand Prix and three other were awarded special recognition by the jury.
||Exhibitors (from 20 countries*)||Represented companies
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, China, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Republic of Korea, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain
Exhibition space in sqm
||Covered Exhibition Space
||Open Air Exhibition Space
111.150 visitors from 50 countries*
of which 6.315 from abroad
280 accredited journalists
* Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Haiti, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovenia, Slovakia, Somalia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunis, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan and Vietnam
Final Report to download:
pdf 4,46 MB
You might be interested in
Highlights from companies