International Fair for Eye Optics, Optometry and Ophthalmology
Trade Fairs Brno announces the traditional competition of the best exhibits TOP OPTA on the occasion of the International Fair of Eye Optics, Optometry and Ophthalmology OPTA. This year’s 18th run of the competition is also held as well as in last years, under the auspices and professional guarantee of the Association of Czech Opticians and Optometrists and Slovak Optical Union.
Please allow us to introduce the most important facts about the competition and invite you to participate in it.
- The competition is designed for the exhibits that are presented at the International Fair Opta.
- Members of evaluation committee are professionals – opticians, including representatives of institutions of secondary and higher education in the field of optics, optometry and ophthalmology.
- Time schedule of the
- Application deadline: 19.2. 2012
- Exhibit evaluation: 23.2. 2012 from 2 to 5 PM
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS:
- Visible labels of all exhibits applied for the competition directly at the stand
- The winner exhibits will be displayed in a display cabinet in Hall B during the fair
- Winners will receive a trophy and a diploma; nominees will receive a certificate – a possibility to exploit their success already at the time of the densest concentration of target groups of professionals at the fair.
- We will take care of your presentation:
- in professional media of the media partners of the fair
- in press releases, at press conferences and meetings with exhibitors
- on the SČOO website
- on the website of Trade Fairs Brno – www.bvv.cz, www.opta.cz where you will also find:
• general information on the competition, official statutes of the competition
• presentation of applied and nominated exhibits
• highlighted presentations of the winner exhibits
• continuously updated information within our on-line news during the fair
- The participation in the competition will allow you to distinct yourselves from your rivals and to compare your exhibits with the novelties of other companies and to present them both to the visitors and to the exhibitors.
- The prestigious award TOP
Opta represents an efficient business argument for the winner companies
which they efficiently use in their marketing and presentation materials,
on their websites and in show rooms.
Due to the fact that the results of the competition are known and announced on the first day of the fair, all nominees and winners have the opportunity to implement their success into their marketing strategy right from the beginning of the fair.
Dear Exhibitors, we believe that your state-of-the-art top products and novelties that you are getting ready for the fair Opta 2012 will be among the exhibits applied for this prestigious competition.
Dear Exhibitors, we wish you and your company all good in the upcoming year 2012 and we are looking forward to our cooperation with you.
Trade Fairs Brno
Mr. František Nečas, Trade Fairs Brno, phone: 541 15 27 17, firstname.lastname@example.org