29.9. - 3.10. 2014
International Engineering Fair
PRIMA Bilavčík, s.r.o.
FARO Laser Tracker Vantage is the successor to the older types of FARO Tracker ION and FARO Laser Tracker X (Xi). It is a mobile 3D measuring system designed to inspect dimensionally large part which uses a high-precision laser emitter and is able to measure the objects in the range up to 160 m faster, more easily and more reliably than any other optical method. Can measure parts and assemblies directly in their production or installation, ie where it is the easiest and cheapest. The system records the location of specular reflector type SMR (Spherically Mounted Retroreflector) in 3D, which automatically and continuously monitoring.
Measuring Microscope VISION SWIFT DUO
High-performance 2-axis non-contact measuring system with patented optical technology combined with video system – CCD camera with high resolution.
Main features and benefits:
- 2-axis optical and video measuring system in conjunction with a PC and software M2V, LCD touch screen for quick control software + optical head with dynascope technology
- Measuring range 150 x 100 mm – max 10 kg load
- Color CCD camera with high resolution
- 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x – interchangeable lenses
- Bottom and top light with LEDs
- The resolution of 0.001 mm
- A new generation of measuring software – M2V – Simple, intuitive operation, measurement with crosshairs or. an edge sensor, programming, save the image, tolerance, etc.
A True Multisensor
Werth Messtechnik GmbH has once again blazed the trail and developed a true “multisensor“. An image processing sensor and a laser distance sensor are integrated in a single measurement head. It utilizes the standard Werth magnetic interface and can also be used with the 3D fiber probe or the Werth Contour Probe, for example. The classical TP200 and SP25 mechanical probes and the WFP/S fiber probe have been newly integrated into the interface concept. The Werth Zoom can also be combined with all of these additional sensors.
Measurements using various sensor principles in the same measuring program can now be performed not just on the same machine, but at the same sensor position. This means that the entire measurement range of the machine is available for combined measurements using all sensors, so that smaller measuring machines can be used. The risk of collision is reduced because no other measurement heads are involved. Even large objects can be measured without any collision issues. The various sensors can be changed out precisely and fully automatically using parking stations.
You might be interested in
Highlights from companies MSV