International Engineering Fair
Facts & Figures:
The International Engineering Fair (MSV) is the leading industrial trade fair in Central Europe with annual participation reaching more than 1500 exhibitors and 75000 visitors from 59 countries worldwide. More than a third of the exhibitors are from abroad. All nine of the key specialist sectors of the engineering industry are very well represented.
The visitor profile is very strong, quite in line with the importance of the Fair. 70% of our visitors are decision makers and buying influencers, a third of them are in senior management roles. As one of the best known and well-publicised trade fairs in the country, it attracts over 400 accredited journalists. MSV is an established brand with a long tradition. We also ensure that both visitors and exhibitors benefit from an excellent range of workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Full name: International Engineering Fair
- Date: 7.-11.10. 2013
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
- Statistics: 2011
- Number of Visitors 78500
- Number of Companies: 1600
- Exhibition space: 42000 m2
You might be interested in
Highlights from companies MSV