International Engineering Fair
Gold Medal MSV 2012
Dear exhibitors, dear business friends,
Please allow us to inform you that this year again, Trade Fairs
Brno organized at International Engineering Fair MSV, International Trade
Fair of cutting and shaping technology IMT and technology fairs named Fond-ex,
and Profintech, the traditional competition Gold Medal MSV 2012. Announcers of this competition are
Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic and the University of
Technology in Brno.
The competition Gold Medal MSV 2012 has a very attractive concept which guarantee high quality of evaluating, and thus also prestigiousness of whole competition.
The competition is no longer organized according to the field categories of the fair; those innovative exhibits that the international evaluation committee will evaluate as the best will be awarded.
To make your orientation regarding the competition easier, supplementary appendices (were elaborated that should help you define evaluation criteria for given exhibits.
What benefits are there for the competition participants?
- All the exhibits applied will be visibly labeled with the competition logo directly at the stands for the whole duration of the fair.
- Nominated exhibits will receive a certificate and the award-winning exhibits will receive a diploma and the prize. The award-winning and the nominated exhibitors will then have a possibility to exploit their success already at the time of the densest concentration of the target groups at the fair.
- The competition results will be officially announced at the social event on September 10th, 2012.
- We will take care of your presentation
- in technical media partners of Trade Fairs Brno (for more details see http://www.bvv.cz/msv)
- in Trade Fairs Brno press releases
- on the Trade Fairs Brno official website –www.bvv.cz, www.bvv.cz/msv, where you can also find:
• general information on the competition, official statutes of the competition
• presentations of applied exhibits and nominated exhibits
• highlighted presentations of the award-winning exhibits
• Information updates within the online news on the course of the fair.
we hope that you will apply your top-quality products for this prestigious competition also this year.
Application deadline: August 31st, 2012
Contact: František Nečas, Trade Fairs Brno, phone: +420 541152717,e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Document to download:
pdf 2,19 MB