International Fair for Motorcycles, ATVs, Accessories and Clothing
Facts & Figures:
MOTOSALON is the largest branch presentation in Central Europe and it is the only motorcycle fair which is held under the auspices of the Car Importers Association - the motorcycle section and sponzored by the Automobile Industry Association (AIA).
According to the agreement between BVV Trade Fairs Brno and the motorcycle section of the Car Importers Association the venue alternates between the cities of Prague and Brno every year. After a year pause the fourth edition of MOTOSALON will take place in Brno.
The fair will showcase the complete range of important brands available on the Czech market and the hot novelties and will offer the visitor a display of everything that is connected with the motorcycle including attractive supporting programme.
- Full name: International Fair for Motorcycles, ATVs, Accessories and Clothing
- Date: 3.-6.3. 2016
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
Sector focus: Automotive Industry, Transportation and Logistics
- Motorcycles (vehicle category L)
- Sport and race motorcycles derived from the motorcycles ad 1.
- Quad bikes / ATVs
- Motorcycle trailers
- Motorcycle trailers for transport of motorcycles of total weight up to 3,500 kg
- Assembly units, accessories and motorcycle parts
- Technologies for motorcycle operation and repairs
- Services for Motorcyclists