34. International Sales Exhibition of Minerals, Fossils, Jewels and Natural Products
Overview of Non-permitted and Forbidden Exhibits
- products made of wood, wool, plastics, leather and other materials falling beyond the categories of minerals and jewels
- processed and polished pieces of wood, hunter’s trophies
- glass products and home accessories not containing precious or synthetic stones
- painted stones
- toys, textile and clothing, ethnical items, printed matter, coins, ceramics, porcelain, cosmetics not related to the focus of the MINERALS BRNO exhibition
- esoteric, chakra and feng shui object of non-mineral nature (with no mineral or precious stone content)
- pictures and healing pictures with no precious stone content
If an exhibitor displays goods listed under the category of Non-permitted Exhibits, then he will be requested to remove the relevant goods from the exhibition space. Repeated breach of this rule will result in the withdrawal of the allocated exhibition space by the organiser without any financial compensation.
If any of the goods presented by the exhibitor at the opening of the exhibition fail to comply with subject-field classification, the organiser of the exhibition will be entitled to exclude such an exhibitor without any financial compensation.
- faked, glued, plastic and otherwise modified stones, assembled stones, plastic compositions and other forgeries
- stones and objects containing poisons and other substance harmful to human health and the environment
- tortoise-shell, ivory, and other objects subject to endangered species protection
- prehistoric stone tools
If an exhibitor displays goods listed under the category of Forbidden Exhibits, then he will be immediately removed from the exhibition space without any financial compensation.
In particularly serious cases, the exhibitor may be permanently disallowed to attend all exhibitions and fairs organised by BVV Trade Fairs Brno.
Minerals Brno - vorbidden exhibits
pdf 74,95 KB