Between 23rd- 26th April, the Brno exhibitor centre will be open to the Building Fairs Brno and the furniture and interior design fair MOBITEX. Visit to the fair will give you information necessary for construction and reconstruction as well as tasteful and comfortable interior furnishing.
The offer presented by the exhibitors is complemented by the fair supporting programme which will be dedicated, for example, to energy efficient building construction, facility management, current subsidy schemes and social housing.
Over one thousand square meters will be dedicated to the favourite theme of garden and hobby not only as an inspiration gained from practical demonstrations and case studies but also to a wide variety of annual plants, perennials, woody species and garden accessories.
The second edition of the DSB fair – Timber and houses is organised under the sponsorship of the Association of suppliers of assembled houses.
Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the CR organise a conference dedicated to the current topics of business support in the Czech Republic.
- What will the European Union 2014+ bring to the municipalities?
- How much money will they get and what will they be allowed to use it for?
- How to cope with the new Civil Code and growing bureaucracy?
One of the events within the supporting programme we wish to invite you to is the conference on Changes in housing requirements which will take place on 24th April.
On Thursday, 24th April. a seminar titled Innovations and Technologies in the Development of Regions will be held. It will be organised by the Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship CR in cooperation with the Czech Association of Development Agencies (ČARA).
As part of the supporting programme at the fair, a professional conference from the Energies for the Future cycle will be held and this conference will be dedicated to the progressive solutions to the energy performance of buildings and service facilities.
International Building Fair
Facts & Figures:
Building Fairs Brno - All you need for your house or appartment !
A unique presentation of all aspects of housing and house constructions, building management services, technical solutions and equipment. Get insipred by the interior design and furniture at the concurrent international show MOBITEX.
Special focus: energy saving and financing.
- Full name: International Building Fair
- Date: 23.-26.4. 2014
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Ticket: Visitor Registration / Order
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
- Statistics: 2013
- Number of Visitors 51323
- Number of Companies: 784
- Exhibition space: 22332 m2
- Planning, architectural, design and engineering services, design
- Structure realization
- Construction trades and technologies
- Building materials and products
- Insulating materials, products and systems
- Building elements and constructions
- Non-ore raw materials
- Building material recycling
- Building machines
- Machines for manufacture and treatment of building materials and products
- Instruments and tools for the building industry
- Sheeting, shuttering, scaffolding, moulds, tools for works in heights
- Planning, building laws and regulations, technical standardisation, testing, metrology, certification, quality in construction
- Building software and hardware
- Information, consultancy, financial services, professional literature, education, school system, science, research
- Heating technology
- Ventilation, conditioning and refrigeration technology
- Sanitary engineering
- Pipelines, fittings and couplings, parts and accessories
- Measuring, control and process technology for buildings
- Transportation equipment in buildings
- Technical equipment in buildings – other
- Tools, aids and computing engineering for heating engineers and plumbers
- Wholesales trade
- Literature, services, consultancy, institutions
- Conductors, cables and their accesories
- Wiring technology and materials
- Lighting technology
- Electric power sources
- Television and telecommunication equipment in buildings
- Signalling and information devices in buildings
- Security and system technology for premises
- Regulation, sensing and measuring devices
- Tools and instruments for the fields of electrical engineering
- Literature, services, institutions in electrical engineering
Timber Construction Fair Brno 2014
- Wooden buildings
- Timber structures
- Materials for timber buildings and structures
- Foundations and cladding for wooden buildings
- Special equipment for timber construction
- Machinery and equipment for timber processing
- Tools and implement
- Software for timber construction and structures
- Vocational schools, associations and unions
- Specialized media and web portals
- Supporting programme