FRANCHISE MEETING POINT
The biggest show of franchising opportunities in the Czech Republic
A vast and varied supporting programme will be an inseparable part of the FRANCHISE MEETING POINT project complementing individual presentations of exhibitors. It will take place on the exhibition grounds throughout the trade fair. Lectures, presentations, workshops and discussion forums are meant for all visitors, namely small and medium-sized businesses, lay and professional public, franchisors and franchisees and other target groups.
FRANCHISE MEETING POINT will be a platform for the meeting of top experts from Europe and the Czech Republic in the field of franchising, small and medium-sized businesses and representatives of associations and various business entities, consultants and others who seek to present and offer their advice, services and goods in this way.
During two days there will be top-quality lectures and presentations, chances to make useful contacts, to take part in discussions and to meet experts and consultants in the field of franchising as well as other fields of small and medium-sized business, representatives of franchise systems and experts in many areas.
During the FRANCHISE MEETING POINT supporting programme consultations will be available to visitors and programme participants. Lectures and discussions will be held with renowned experts in franchising, law, taxes, financial institutions, top managers of franchise providers and franchisees, representatives of the international franchise associations, representatives of goods and services providers to small and medium-sized businesses, state administration, business support, etc.
Supporting programme venues
For an audience of ca. 30 – 50 sitting visitors. It will be designed as an open forum in order to attract passers-by to attend the presentation or lecture.
For an audience of ca. 25 – 40 sitting visitors. It will be situated on the opposite side of the exhibition area. It will be slightly enclosed to make sure that lecturers are not disturbed by noise from the alleys and discussions at stands.
III CONSULTATION FOR BUSINESS
This area will be furnished with tables and chairs. It is possible to buy the consultation area for one or two days. This offer is suitable for consultants in the following areas: legal, tax, financial, franchising, leasing, marketing, IT, communications, investment etc.; insurance and real estate brokers.
If you get interested ín participation in the supporting program, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Monika Hrubalová, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 724852975.
- Ing. Aleš Tulpa, e-mail: email@example.com (concerning professional and content issues)
- Latest development in franchising both in the Czech Republic and abroad – the speakers will be Czech and international experts
- Franchising and its future development in the Czech market
- Where and how to look for franchise systems, master franchisors or franchisors
- Funding franchising as well as SMEs
- Consultation for those who are interested in franchising (tax, legal, practical aspects of franchising, etc.)
- Presenting existing franchise systems in the Czech and Slovak markets and those who are interested in coming to these countries and look for new partners
- Presenting services for franchise business
- Various programmes in support of SMEs and other businesses