FRANCHISE MEETING POINT
The biggest show of franchising opportunities in the Czech Republic
Facts & Figures:
Your new business in a smart way
- It is designed for small and medium-sized businesses
- It is a place for communication with customers
- It is a unique platform for presenting new ideas, trends and business innovations
- It offers opportunities to those whohave decided to start their own business
The FRANCHISE Meeting Point 2012 trade fair, focusing on the franchise business and offer of various services for franchising, is supposed to fill in the vacant spot on the map of trade fairs in the Czech and Slovak markets and it will become anchored in the calendars of a number of entrepreneurs as well as experts from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the whole of Europe.
Events accompanying the trade fair form an integral part of the whole project, involving renowned European experts in the field of franchise business and representatives of most important European franchise unions along with Czech entrepreneurs and people interested in franchising. It is a unique opportunity to spend these two days listening to quality papers presented by a number of experts and presentations made by representatives of interesting franchise concepts and getting to know prominent personalities of European franchising from many countries in a single place.
- Full name: The biggest show of franchising opportunities in the Czech Republic
- Date: 2.-3.3. 2012
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No.1 in Czech Republic
Sector focus: ... other industry ...
Franchise Meeting Point.... teeming with business ideas!
Trade fair for small and medium-sized businesses
The aim of the fair is to support franchise systems and franchising namely in the Czech and Slovak Republic
- It is designated for SMEs
- It is a forum for communication with customers
- It presents new ideas, trends and business innovations
- It presents opportunities to those who are considering starting their own business
FRANCHISE MEETING POINT
- is held as a separate event with a vast and varied supporting programme and a wide range of services and goods
- is a place where professionals and business people in franchise or other SMEs will be meeting on a regular basis with those who are interested in this type of business, with representatives of public and state administration, specialists and experts in many fields (marketing, taxes, law, finance, etc.) and also with the media
BVV Trade Fairs Brno is the largest trade trade fair company in the market specialising in organising trade shows in Brno. This is why the newly prepared trade fair will be held at the state-of-the-art Exhibition Centre in Brno, a venue satisfying all criteria for holding international trade show events, having excellent transport links with Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, South Poland and other regions.
FRANCHISE MEETING POINT will be held in Hall E at the Brno Exhibition Centre which features a sufficient exhibition area of outstanding quality (ca. 5,000m2), large congress rooms, central press centre and business centre for one-to-one meetings with journalists.