International Environmental Fair
Facts & Figures:
One of the few fairs in Central Europe focusing on technology, products and services contributing towards protecting and restoring the environment.
Its concurrent holding with the International Fair of Communal Technology and Services URBIS TECHNOLOGY and the International Fair of Investment & Business Opportunities and Regional Development URBIS INVEST results in a comprehensive group of trade fairs presenting regional innovation strategies and development plans and providing comprehensive solutions to the current needs of the communal sphere.
- New technologies in water and waste management
- Financing options from the Operational Programme Environment (Czech Republic)
- Implications of new legislation
- Full name: International Environmental Fair
- Date: 23.-27.4. 2013
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No.1 in Czech Republic
- Statistics: 2013
- Number of Visitors 51323
- Number of Companies: 49
- Exhibition space: 1669 m2