International Environmental Fair
Facts & Figures:
One of the few fairs in Central Europe focusing on technology, products and services contributing towards protecting and restoring the environment.
Its concurrent holding with the International Fair of Communal Technology and Services URBIS TECHNOLOGY and the International Fair of Investment & Business Opportunities and Regional Development URBIS INVEST results in a comprehensive group of trade fairs presenting regional innovation strategies and development plans and providing comprehensive solutions to the current needs of the communal sphere.
- New technologies in water and waste management
- Financing options from the Operational Programme Environment (Czech Republic)
- Implications of new legislation
- Full name: International Environmental Fair
- Date: 23.-26.4. 2014
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No.1 in Czech Republic
- Ticket: Visitor Registration / Order
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
- Statistics: 2013
- Number of Visitors 51323
- Number of Companies: 49
- Exhibition space: 1669 m2
Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the CR organise a conference dedicated to the current topics of business support in the Czech Republic.
- What will the European Union 2014+ bring to the municipalities?
- How much money will they get and what will they be allowed to use it for?
- How to cope with the new Civil Code and growing bureaucracy?
On Thursday, 24th April. a seminar titled Innovations and Technologies in the Development of Regions will be held. It will be organised by the Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship CR in cooperation with the Czech Association of Development Agencies (ČARA).
On 23rd April 2014 at 1 p.m., the town of Šternberk will present its business park as part of this year‘s URBIS INVEST 2014 fair. This business park has been successfully developing and offers vacant lots for development.
The offer presented by the exhibitors is complemented by the fair supporting programme which will be dedicated, for example, to energy efficient building construction, facility management, current subsidy schemes and social housing.
Over one thousand square meters will be dedicated to the favourite theme of garden and hobby not only as an inspiration gained from practical demonstrations and case studies but also to a wide variety of annual plants, perennials, woody species and garden accessories.
One of the events within the supporting programme we wish to invite you to is the conference on Changes in housing requirements which will take place on 24th April.
We have a host of new interesting items for the visitors, which will enhance their satisfaction. Be it the shortened duration of the fair from a five-day event to a four-day event, i.e. from Wednesday to Saturday, or changes in the fair opening hours, now from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The convenient geographical position and easy accessibility of the Brno Exhibition Centre make URBIST INVEST, URBIS TECHNOLOGIE a ENVIBRNO the right venue to present new products and trends to the potential customers coming not only from the Czech Republic but also from Slovakia, Austria and Poland.
- Flood control
- Waste processing and reuse
- Air and flue gas cleaning
- Noise level reduction
- Soil and landscape protection
- Environment-friendly technologies for agriculture, food and industry
- Removal of old environmental burdens and consequences of ecological accidents
- Instrumentation for environment control
- Literature, services, research, environmental protection associations