International Environmental Fair
Facts & Figures:
One of the few fairs in Central Europe focusing on technology, products and services contributing towards protecting and restoring the environment.
Its concurrent holding with the International Fair of Communal Technology and Services URBIS TECHNOLOGY and the International Fair of Investment & Business Opportunities and Regional Development URBIS INVEST results in a comprehensive group of trade fairs presenting regional innovation strategies and development plans and providing comprehensive solutions to the current needs of the communal sphere.
- New technologies in water and waste management
- Financing options from the Operational Programme Environment (Czech Republic)
- Implications of new legislation
- Full name: International Environmental Fair
- Date: 23.-26.4. 2014
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No.1 in Czech Republic
- List of exhibitors: i-Catalogue - Exhibitors & Products
- Statistics: 2013
- Number of Visitors 51323
- Number of Companies: 49
- Exhibition space: 1669 m2
Between 23rd- 26th April, the Brno exhibition centre hosted the traditional Building Fairs IBF, the International Fair for Furniture and Interior Design, MOBITEX and the DSB – Timber Construction Fair Brno. The visitors could get an overview of new technologies, building materials and current trends in interior furnishing. Three trade fairs URBIS INVEST, URBIS TECHNOLOGIES and ENVIBRNO expanded the presented topics by the fields of public administration, investment opportunities offer, municipal technologies and environmental protection.
Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the CR organise a conference dedicated to the current topics of business support in the Czech Republic.
- What will the European Union 2014+ bring to the municipalities?
- How much money will they get and what will they be allowed to use it for?
- How to cope with the new Civil Code and growing bureaucracy?
On Thursday, 24th April. a seminar titled Innovations and Technologies in the Development of Regions will be held. It will be organised by the Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship CR in cooperation with the Czech Association of Development Agencies (ČARA).
On 23rd April 2014 at 1 p.m., the town of Šternberk will present its business park as part of this year‘s URBIS INVEST 2014 fair. This business park has been successfully developing and offers vacant lots for development.
The offer presented by the exhibitors is complemented by the fair supporting programme which will be dedicated, for example, to energy efficient building construction, facility management, current subsidy schemes and social housing.
Over one thousand square meters will be dedicated to the favourite theme of garden and hobby not only as an inspiration gained from practical demonstrations and case studies but also to a wide variety of annual plants, perennials, woody species and garden accessories.
One of the events within the supporting programme we wish to invite you to is the conference on Changes in housing requirements which will take place on 24th April.
We have a host of new interesting items for the visitors, which will enhance their satisfaction. Be it the shortened duration of the fair from a five-day event to a four-day event, i.e. from Wednesday to Saturday, or changes in the fair opening hours, now from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Flood control
- Waste processing and reuse
- Air and flue gas cleaning
- Noise level reduction
- Soil and landscape protection
- Environment-friendly technologies for agriculture, food and industry
- Removal of old environmental burdens and consequences of ecological accidents
- Instrumentation for environment control
- Literature, services, research, environmental protection associations
You might be interested in
Highlights from companies