28.2. - 2.3. 2012
International Trade Fair for Packaging and Packaging Technologies
Gold Embax 2012
Dear exhibitors, dear business partners,
Within the frame of the accompanying programme of the 27th International Trade Fair for Packaging and Packaging Technologies - EMBAX 2012, the Trade Fairs Brno open the traditional competition for the best exhibits, GOLD EMBAX 2012.
What benefits can you win by enrolling into the GOLD EMBAX competition?
- We will identify all the exhibits enrolled visibly straight at the exhibition stand throughout the entire time of the EMBAX fair. The winners will be awarded a prize and a diploma.
- The winners will have the opportunity to make use of their success as early as the very start of the fair, i.e. at the time of the strongest concentration of target groups at the fair.
- The prestigious GOLD EMBAX represents an effective business tool for the winners to be used efficiently in their marketing and presentation materials, websites and showrooms.
- The participation in the competition guarantees publicity. We will take care for your presentation in specialized press as well as in the press releases of the Trade Fairs Brno and on http://www.bvv.cz/embax/
- The nominated exhibits will become a part of a presentation shown at the at the official GOLD EMBAX 2012 award ceremony at the fair's social evening visited by exhibitors, journalists, experts and VIP in the branch, politics and social life.
Dear exhibitors, we believe that your top products and novelties you prepare for the EMBAX 2012 fair will rank among the product registered for this prestigious competition. The articles of the competition and the application form are also available on the http://www.bvv.cz/embax/ web pages.
Final deadline is on 30th January, 2012
Contact: František Nečas, Veletrhy Brno, tel.: +420 541 15 27 17, e-mail: email@example.com
We will be happy to work with you and wish you all the best
Trade Fairs Brno
Document to download:
Application Form - Gold Embax
pdf 362,78 KB
COMPETITION RULES - Gold Embax
pdf 131,96 KB
Highlights from companies