Trade Fair for Renewable Sources of Energy in Agriculture and Forestry
Single-shaft shredder TARGO 3000
PROFILE OF EXHIBITS
|Product:||Single-shaft shredder TARGO 3000|
|Location:||Hall R1, st. no. 003|
|Producer:||Neuenhauser Maschinenbau GmbH|
|Exhibitor:||Codet trade s.r.o.|
Brief characteristics of the exhibit
The TARGO 3000 is a universal single-shaft slow-speed shredder with the unique direct drive of the shredder shaft that saves up to 30% energy of the motor. The original design of the shredding roller drive even allows the disconnection of the shredding shaft and its reversal during operation. The modular machine concept allows you to choose various chassis, drive types and conveyor belts for the shredding part and it can thus be supplied both as mobile machines on a wheeled or tracked chassis, and stationary machines in an electric or diesel version with the required discharge conveyor, or without it for direct integration into the production line. Starting the engine itself with the shredding shaft disconnected significantly increases the safety of the machine operation. In the overall technical solution of the machine design, an innovative structural solution of the drive with easy maintenance and operation is properly articulated and a visually interesting machine is created.
Specification of advantages compared to the competitors
- It is characterized by the possibility to disconnect the shredding shaft from the engine and its automatic reversing and re-engagement of forward operation without the necessity to turn off the engine and start it back up.
- For pressure on the shredding counter comb, hydro-pneumatic cylinders are used, which allow the continuous adjustment of the gap towards the blades, even during shredding and so is allows you to change the output fraction, even during shredding.
- The replacement of blades is also done by the operator from the ground, and for the replacement of the rotor blades, the operator can sit comfortably on the machine frame or stand under the side cover.
- The direct mechanical drive of the shredding shaft has smaller losses and this saves up to 30% energy of the motor, and therefore fuel, compared to the hydraulic drive of the shredding shaft and at the same time the possibility of immediately disconnecting sets and reversing, as with the more lossy hydraulic power transmission, is preserved with this machine.
- The overall solution of the machine design led to a compact shape, therefore aren't any surfaces for cleaving flying material and dust and large shaped surfaces for the air inlet visually lighten the fairing of the machine.