Measuring, control, automation and regulation technology
Facts & Figures:
Industrial automation is the main theme of MSV, presenting measuring, control, automation and control equipment, including all branches of the fair. Electronics, Automation and Measuring Technology is third most represented specialized MSV section after Mechanical Engineering Technology and Materials, and Components in Engineering.
- Full name: Measuring, control, automation and regulation technology
- Date: 14.-18.9. 2015
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No.1 in Europe
The benefits for exhibitors
Presentation of innovative industrial technology automation across all industrial branches of MSV – 6th edition of the specialized project.
Benefits for exhibitors of automation technology:
- Visibility of automation within the MSV portfolio and in the exhibition halls
- Emphasis on automation in MSV promotion and publicity
- Targeted professional MSV visitors reached with information on industry news and trends in industrial automation
- Competition for the best exhibit in the field of automation (MSV Gold Medal)
- Attractive supporting programme of conferences – vision in automation, automation as a tool for cost reduction and efficient use of all resources, raw materials and energy