Internationale Fachmesse für Kunststoffe, Kautschuk und Verbundstoffe
MSV 2016 Gold Medal
Dear Exhibitors, Dear Business Partners,
Let me inform you that as part of the 58th International Engineering Fair MSV, BVV Trade Fairs Brno organize the MSV 2016 Gold Medal competition this year. The competition is promoted by the Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic and the University of Technology.
The MSV 2016 Gold Medal has a very attractive conception ensuring a high quality evaluation and the resulting general prestige of the entire competition.
Categories of the Gold Medal competition:
- Gold Medal for production machine innovation
- Gold Medal for innovative manufacturing technology
- Gold Medal for inovation in automation technology
- Gold Medal for innovative engineering components
- Gold Medal for inovation in transport and logistics
- Gold Medal for innovation which demonstrably incurred as a result of contractual collaboration of companies with research organization in the Czech Republic or/and Slovak Republic within development projects funded by the state. The exhibit must be no less than a functional sample.
And what benefits await the entrants?
Visible marking of all entered exhibits directly at the exhibition stand throughout the fair.
The nominated exhibits will receive a certificate and the winning exhibits will receive a prize and a diploma. The award-winning as well as nominated exhibitors will be given a chance to use their success already at the time of the greatest concentration of the target groups at the fair.
The ceremonial announcement of the results takes place at the gala evening on Monday, October 3, 2016.
We will take care of your presentation:
- in specialist media of the fair media partners,
- in press releases of BVV Trade Fairs Brno,
- on the official website of BVV Trade Fairs Brno –www.bvv.cz, www.bvv.cz/msv,
will also find:
- general information about the competition, official statutes of the competition,
- presentation of entered and nominated exhibits,
- highlighted presentations of the award-winning exhibits,
- updated information as part of on-line news during the fair.
Dear Exhibitors, we hope that you will enter your top products in this prestigious competition also this year.
Deadline for entries: September 23, 2016
Jana Machulová, phone: +420 541 152 129, e-mail: email@example.com,
Dear Exhibitors, we look forward to our cooperation.
BVV Trade Fairs Brno
Highlights aus Unternehmen