Internationale Messe der Augenoptik, Optometrie und Ophthalmologie
BVV Trade Fairs Brno announce the traditional TOP OPTA best exhibit competition on the occasion of the 22nd International Eye Optics, Optometry and Ophthalmology Fair OPTA 2016, under the auspices and sponsorship of the Society of Czech Opticians and Optometrists and the Optical Union of Slovakia.
Let us invite you to take part and introduce to you the most important aspects of the competition:
- The competition is intended for exhibits showcased at the International Eye Optics, Optometry and Ophthalmology Fair OPTA 2016.
- The evaluation committee is composed of experts - opticians, including the representatives universities and secondary schools in the field of optical systems, optometry and ophthalmology.
- Highlighted topic of the OPTA 2016 fair – we control the world through our eyes.
Our eyesight mediates all our decisions– when we drive the car, work on the or when we do sports. To make the right decision means to see well in all circumstances. Many of us take good eyesight for granted and it does not occur to us that WE CONTROL THE WORLD THROUGH OUR EYES. Any effort to make the eyesight sharper and more comfortable is an effort to make the world that surrounds us more beautiful and safer.
The TOP Opta 2016 competition will evaluate all products or technologies that help us every day to ensure sharper and more comfortable eyesight. Following this motto, all the entered exhibits allowing us to make the right and safe decisions and let us control the world through our eyes will be evaluated.
Time schedule of the competition:
- time-limit for entries 8. 3. 2016
- the exhibits will be evaluated on 17. 3. 2016 between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPETITION ENTRANTS
- visible marking of all entered exhibits right at the exhibition stands
- during the trade fair, the exhibits will be showcased in a display cabinet in hall B
- the award-winning exhibits will receive a trophy and diploma, you can exploit your success at the time of the highest concentration of the target groups of specialist visitors at the trade fair.
will take care of your presentation:
- in professional media of the trade fair media partners
- in press releases, press conference and meetings with the exhibitors
- SČOO website
- BVV Trade Fairs Brno website – http://www.opta.cz where you can also find:
- general information about the competition, official articles of the competition
- presentation of the entered and nominated exhibits
- highlighted presentation of the award-winning exhibits
- continuous information in the on-line newsletter during the trade fair
- participation in the competition will make you stand out from the competition and compare your exhibits with the innovations introduced by other companies and present them to the visitors as well as exhibitors.
- the prestigious TOP OPTA award provides the award-winning firms with an efficient business argument that can be effectively used in promotional materials, on the website and in show rooms.
At the same time, we want to draw your attention to the possibility of entering your exhibit in the TOP OPTA competition to the professional public where the best exhibit is chosen by the trade fair visitors. The registration is free and the condition is to enter the TOP OPTA competition. For more information visit the website and attachment to this e-mail.
Articles and application - TOP OPTA 2016 (EN)
pdf 439,09 KB
Application - TOP OPTA 2016 professional public (EN)
pdf 333,91 KB
Dear Exhibitors, I believe that your top products and innovations you prepare for the OPTA 2016 fair will be amongst exhibits entered in this prestigious competition.
Trade Fairs Brno
Veletrhy Brno, a.s.
647 00 Brno
Tel.: +420 541 153 372, +420 721 656 227